Never Stop Looking











I love when I'm looking for one thing but then end up finding something else way better. That's what happened with this location above! Originally I was looking for a little beach on a lake, only to learn that the lake is private to the houses on it. Then driving out of the neighborhood my friend in the passenger seat all of a sudden said "hey, there's a spot!"  After a quick turn around, we discovered another smaller lake that was open to the public, and not only included old canoes but a bridge and a gazebo! What a perfect setup. 
As for the outfit part, this is my matching top and bottom set purchased from Gap. Super comfy and light weight making it perfect for summer! As for the accessories, I mixed glam with boho by stacking wooden and rope bracelets and contrasting those with my silver and pearl headband on top. 
Can you believe summer is almost over?! Ahhh, it's crazy. 
End of Summer Goals: 
1. Actually go to one of our local beaches
2. Hang out with old friends 
3. Pack for school :D 
Have a great week everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva