End of a Saga





On June 28th, 2015, I started a fantasy series called The Mortal Instruments. Little did I know that 2 years and one month later, I would finally finish that 6 book saga. Dedication at its finest. Now, this was obviously drawn out because I'm not a super consistent reader throughout all 12 months of the year. While I was in school, I only ever read during the summer and over winter breaks. Nonetheless, I finished and now I can move on the my next series ... GAME OF THRONES. If The Mortal Instruments took me two years to complete than I anticipate I'll finish GOT in about...10 years. Not too bad right?

Anyway, if you love fantasy (Young Adult fantasy in particular) I recommend you give at least the first book a try. What else do you have to lose? I'm not a professional book reviewer but I can tell you it combines action, humor, a lil young adult romance, and present day issues all in one werewolf/fairy/vampire/shadowhunter world. Doesn't that get you hooked? No? Ok, well go read all the 5 star reviews, and then get back to me. 

What fantasy books have you read? Comment below! I love recommendations :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva