The Gift of Beauty



Is anyone else shocked that Christmas is already over, and 2016 is one day away! Time flew by this past semester at school and I had a really hard time juggling the amount of schoolwork I was given plus work and extracurriculars. One could say the business schoool is my excuse for not blogging for 4 MONTHS. Gasp. This will change, I'm determined.
Fast forward to present time and Christmas is already over. I'll sum it up in three words, food, basketball, and tenzi (find it here). My favorite part of the holidays is just relaxing and laughing with the family.
Before we all ring in the New Year tomorrow, I wanted to share some of the beauty related gifts that I received for Christmas. It's always fun for me to read about different beauty products out there and I hope it is for you too!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar
This was the first beauty present for the month but it was the gift that kept on giving. Every day I opened up the correct door and received a mini Ciaté nail polish (or nail file like on day 9). It's definitely one of my favorite advent calendars I've ever done (although one year, I was surprised with three Webkinz stuffed animals, now that was exciting). But getting 23 new nail polishes was definitely a lot of fun. To break it down, there were 2 Nail Toppers (Miracle on 34th St. and Chalet Chic), 3 nail treatments (Bloom Boost, Knight in Shining Armour, Nail Gym), 17 mini paint pots, 1 mini glass nail file, and 1 full size paint pot! It's the best selection of colors I could have asked for, and now I'm going to have to start painting my nails a different color every week!




2. YSL Kiss & Love Makeup Palette
One of my lovely Aunts sent me the cutest makeup palette I've ever seen. That YSL logo though just shoots my coolness level through the roof, don't ya think? Inside there's 4 eyeshadows, 2 lip colors, and a blush color, plus mini brushes! Fits well in any small bag and is absolutely perfect for quick weekend getaways. 




3. Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit
My other wonderful Aunt went the more natural beauty product pathway. Since we both are gluten-free she stocked me up with this Tips and Toes Kit that is all gluten free products! And it goes right along with all my new nail polishes. You can't have nice nails without healthy hands and toes! 


4. Lush's Happy Christmas Box
Fun fact: Lush is also gluten-free, hand-made, doesn't test on animals, and environmentally friendly. Did I mention it smells amazing!? I've used the hand and body cream and the cuticle butter so far, and it's just great. Feels so nice having real ingredients rubbed on my skin instead of fake ingredients that just dry my skin out. If you're in the market for healthy and nice smelling shower, bath, lotion, or anything beauty related, check out Lush! 





Did any of you get some cool beauty products that you just can't wait to try?! Let me know below, I'd love to check them out. I hope everyone has a lovely New Years Eve! Celebrate safely and stylishly. 

See you soon ♡ Addison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva