I'm A Flower

Sometimes I feel like a flower. I catch a glimpse of myself and I feel beautiful. This is a really refreshing feeling and I truly believe that the more beauty you can find in yourself, the happier you will be.


Then there's other times where my petals seem to have fallen and I've lost all charm. I 'die' in a sense. I lose my way; I lose my mind. I become wilted and often fall to the ground in tears.


Yet, no matter the amount of pain from falling I will always re-grow. I will always re-stand up. I will always re-grow petals. A smile will return. There's no guaranteed time limit of this rise or this fall. Which is really saddening because I wish I could be on that high all the time but it's just not possible. I am not a fake flower, I am a part of nature and I must go through the seasons.



We are all apart of nature, and we all go through the best and worst of times. Enjoy the time you are happy, and know that the saddest times will pass. They will. I promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva