Into the Wild

May I present the premier of my jaguar print hi-low dress that has yet to see the light of day since I bought it last September. Oops! Paired with my new high top Converse and Tilly hat and you have yourself an outfit! If you don't have piece of clothing you want for any outfit, don't be afraid to fold and hide like I did with my 'wild' muscle tank. From hip length to crop top, it's exactly what I needed to match the seem of the hidden dress underneath. 
I'm really loving discovering all sort of new and pretty spots around my campus, which is why I fall in love with it everyday! What's your favorite thing about where you live?  















Clothing From- H&M, Forever 21, & Converse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva