Happy Birthday Life in Style













Tomorrow may be my 21st birthday but today is also special. Today marks the third anniversary of Life in Style! I've successfully been posting photos for three years and that's a huge accomplishment for me. It doesn't matter that I had inconsistent periods where I didn't post for months, what matters is that I kept trying. My wardrobe has changed a lot over the past couple of years but so has my hair and even my makeup abilities. My favorite part about blogging is watching the transformation of not only my physical appearance but my self-confidence too.
Life in Style has become the other half of me, and I'm so happy I haven't given up on it! Thank you all for supporting my journey, and I hope to continue for far into the future. 

Happy Birthday Life in Style!
&
Happy Birthday to Me! (tomorrow)

♡Addison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva