Which Way to Coachella?


























Oh hello there. So I was going to start off by saying that music festival season has finished up but I really have no idea if that's true at all. I'm making assumptions since Coachella has come and gone, and that seems to really be the most popular one, or least on the west coast it is. Again, I could be totally wrong about everything. Summer concerts though have definitely not ended though, and so maybe festival season hasn't either! Even though I'm from Chicago which has the increasingly popular Lollapalooza, I've never been and wouldn't think to categorize that in the same boat as Coachella. Anyway, Lollapalooza isn't until late July, so clearly the summer music fun is still going strong. Funny story actually: when I was younger, my family and I were downtown in the city being tourists  (what else) and we were walking by Grant Park during the festival when we saw some protesters in the streets with signs that read "Go Home and Read A Book". LOL. Calmest protest I've ever seen.  I'm not a big concert person so I just enjoy the photos and videos of other people's experiences instead. I love music, just not large crowds who are probably intoxicated in some way or another. Maybe one day!

This dress is one of my special clearance finds at Forever 21. I usually hate shopping sales racks because they are the most disorganized things ever but I was on the hunt for a particular dress and I somehow found it! I love how the lace overlay extends all the way to the ankle, showing skin but in a subtle way. Also, I'm in love with these laced up sandals from Forever 21 as well. Fun fact: can't actually walk in heels very well so that was a challenge in itself. Practice makes perfect though! I also just realized that all my jewelry is from F21 too...Whoops. The sunglasses are from H&M though! These are clearly my go to places because they don't break the bank (that often) and there's a huge range of styles. 

Shout out to my city, Tucson, for having some of the coolest places to take photos in. Every corner holds something unique, and often times I'll find myself saying "I should take photos there".  I'll also never grow tired of seeing these clear blue skies every day :)

 Did you see a blue sky today?
♡☮✌
-Addison



*Disclaimer: the nose ring that you may or may not have noticed is actually faux. Sorry to disappoint but I actually highly recommend it as an alternative jewelry option, and with no pain!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva