I Don't Think We're in Paris Anymore
















        Oh Paris. How I miss your atmosphere, your beauty, and your grace. A dull moment never exists in the City of Lights. From my first trip over spring break back in 2012 with my high school french class to celebrating a Parisian Thanksgiving with my Mom in 2014, it's all been nothing but happy memories.

Speaking of mothers, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. Especially to mine for allowing me to go to Paris twice before the age of 20. Wouldn't have been able to make my dreams come true without you. Remember the whole world is thanking you on this day, and we are all eternally grateful for what you provide to us.

Thank you Mom!
XOXO-Add

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva