February Favorites


February is just about over! Where does the time go? I want apologize for not having a super cute Valentine's Day post. I thought I had an idea but really I had a bunch of small ideas so it never came together properly. But I'm back and I thought I would share some of my favorite products, food, music, etc. from the past month. 

~First, I'll start with one of the best smelling lotions out there- Beautiful Day from Bath and Body Works. The scent is described as "a lively blend of sun kissed apple, sparkling cassis and wild daisies brightened by fresh pink peony and creamy musk," on the back of the bottle. My question is, who's job is it to describe these smells?! Seems like a difficult task. 
~I've been wearing this 'Rapid Ruby' red color from Rimmel most of the month now. I actually bought this back in Prague but it's been my go to February color! I'm trying to hang on to those winter vibes with the deep red color, it's always been a favorite of mine.
~My Ulta gift cards from Christmas gave me the chance to buy makeup I would never pay for with my own money. One of the things I bought was Physician's Formula Organic Wear Bronzer. I like that it's a lighter bronze since I'm already so pale to begin with that any of those other bronzers would make me look too orange. 
~The last makeup product is my second most used product, next to my beloved eyebrow shadow. The Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Fair (125). Every single time I go to put this on under my eyes, I end up spreading it all over my cheeks and the rest of my face. So basically, it turns into a foundation! The coverage is awesome, and it goes on smoothly for the most part. I usually just end up only putting this on, along with a little of the bronzer from above, and voila! I'm done for the day. 



I've been listening to a lot of music on Spotify this month. But really, I've been listening to a lot of the same music. My most listened to albums are One Direction's Four and also Fall Out Boy's American Beauty/American Pyscho. If you fall in either of those music spectrums then I highly recommend those albums! 
Also a few songs that have been played over and over are: 
-Electric Love, Borns
-Daffodils, Mark Ronson 
-Sway (Chainsmokers Remix), Anna of the North

Hope everyone had a lovely February!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva