Star Strutted Style









One of my New Year resolutions was to try to be more stylish , more often! I already love dressing up (considering the blog) and I really wanted to try to dress up even more often while I was at school. I've learned over the years that I really can wear whatever I want because no one cares. If I get weird stares, whatever. If I get compliments, I'll smile and say thanks! It's just so important to express yourself, and dressing up is my favorite way to do so.
Everyone can be stylish! My quick tips for adding a little more glam to your daily outfits-


1) Add some Statement Jewelry like I did above. I layered three different length necklaces with the red one bringing out the red in my Iron Man t-shirt. 

2) Throw on a Denim or Leather Jacket. Wearing an oversized sweater could work too but this contrasting denim adds more edginess to your outfit. 

3) Apply a Bold Lip Color. I'm not wearing any lip color above but a simple red stain or lipstick would really make this outfit look more put-together. 

4) Kick off the snow boots and put on some heels! Nothing classes up an outfit like a pair of heels. It makes your legs look longer and leaner, and you become a towering beacon of style. It's pretty foolproof.

5) Finally, don't forget to carry confidence and a smile! It sounds cliche but it's so true. If you aren't confident in what you are wearing then you will stand out more then you think you already do. You have to show that you don't care what others think and that will gain you some respect and admiration. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva