Arizona/School Essentials


Friday is here which means the first week of second semester (for most students) is officially over. Technically this isn't my first whole week because we started on a Wednesday but that's besides the point. Since school has finally started, I wanted to share my school essentials for the new semester along with some Arizona specific essentials. 

1. Pencils and Pens

I had to start with the basics- pencils and pens. The pens are the brand Uni-ball and are nice and smooth but will bleed through notebook paper. And those are just some normal 'Zebra' brand mechanical pencils.


2.Colorful Highlighters

All my old highlighters were fading fast so I had to pick up some new ones! Bright and colorful, they will definitely help my notes stand out while studying. 


3.Journals and Planners

Obviously, the best place to take all your notes is in notebook journals! And then my other favorite school item are planners. Nothing is better than being organized.


4.Stickers!

Now personally, I think stickers are crucial for the boringness that is the front of planners and journals. Which is why I have these Lisa Frank stickers from Urban Outfitters that are super loud and obnoxious but they give the journals some life. 



5.Caffeinated Tea/Water

Water is essential to life and essential for quality education. That said, caffeinated tea as been newly added to my life because I have the super early shift at my job and I'm not a coffee person :)


 6.Sunscreen

I live in the land of the sun, and I want healthy skin. Therefore I shall apply sunscreen every day!


7.Sunglasses

The land of the sun explanation continued...SUNGLASSES. Gotta protect those eyes. And who doesn't feel badass in a pair of cool sunnies? 


8.The Exam Passer

Last but not least, you need some kind of good luck charm for all the hefty exams you'll be facing. Which is why I received the 'Watch-over Voodoo' doll named the "Exam Passer".
The little tag says "I will help you to retain knowledge and take exams with now fear." I'm going to need him. (Thanks Dad)


What are your favorite school supplies? Or do you not even want to talk about school anymore...Sorry.
Best of luck with the new semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva