My Own Summer Palace

Prague Highlight #132: The Summer Palace at Prague Castle.  A unique Renaissance building in the middle of a luscious, green park surrounded by picturesque gardens, with a spectacular view of St. Vitus Cathedral.
What a perfect place to strut around and look fierce.  



Above I've created my own short suit with a basic blazer, some plain black shorts, and a loose fitted cotton tee. Black and white may be a classic combination but it's really never complete without some red accents. I couldn't settle for just the geometric necklace, so I applied some red lipstick to spice it up, and added one of my favorite pair of gem earrings.  


Blazers are in my top-rated pieces of clothing because of it's high versatility rate. Of course they are perfect for business interviews when you wear a collared shirt underneath plus pants, or tights and a skirt with simple flats or modest heels. But outside of interviews you can wear them with everything else! Dresses, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, etc. It all depends on the mood. 





Many people are intimidated by the look of blazers calling them 'too dressed up'. For me, being dressed up is no problem but I understand the dilema. It's all about how you work it. Wearing familiar pieces like Vans or Converse, and a loose t-shirt under a blazer will really help make you feel more comfortable with the outfit overall. 


Add some confidence, and you can wear anything. 



 Photography Credits: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva