My Little, Blue Safe Haven

Sometimes you have to take your blog photos into your own hands. 
While I was attempting to take photos in my room, I looked around and thought why not highlight some of my decor. Preventing several awkward shots of me just standing there...

First there's the Addison hook which used to be pink with flowers but was quickly spray painted silver to match my little mirror right above it. These hooks have become the primary hanging location for all my necklaces, oh, and my dream catcher. The chandelier in the corner used to be in my mom's room but she got a new one so I adopted it! It's really cool and unique, and fits the room just right. My world map is actually a scratch off map where you scratch off all the places you have been. It's getting me amped up for my journey across the ocean, which I leave for in 5 days!!

I spend a lot of time in my room, so it's good that I enjoy it. It may be small but gives me a place to sleep and a place to play with my clothes which is all I can ask for.  A little safe haven to call my own.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva