My Town

Well, my awesome three week streak of blog posts came to a halt last week when...gasp...I ran out of ideas. It happens but rest assured I'll brainstorm again soon when I return to the right mindset that helps come up with random outfits. Today though, I decided to switch it up and post some photos I took over the weekend while I was giving a tour of the city to my friend who was visiting from Arizona. 

You all already know my love for this city so I won't go too much into it again. The photos below though are some of my new favorites and hopefully will make you want to visit too!
Enjoy.


Chicago French Market.

Buckingham Fountain.

Positive Messages.

Lake Michigan


Street Art.


Street Graffiti.

Bridge Graffiti 1.

Navy Pier Ferris Wheel.

AT&T Plaza

Bridge Graffiti 2.


Swings on the Pier.


Willis Tower.


Cloud Gate.

Trump Tower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva