Hope is My Middle Name

I'm pretty used to being alone and it's really great because you get a lot of time to do whatever you want! Since summer started, I've been getting back into reading. What's different this time around is my new found desire to read non-fiction. I've discovered that I have a very curious, and analytical personality, and with the huge variety of topics out there, reading seemed like the best way to find all the answers. It's super nerdy but it's who I am. Throughout the summer, I've slowly began to learn new things about myself and it's very refreshing. There is still so much more to understand and learn but if I keep discovering and recognizing my passions and following through with them, I'll think I'll end up really happy. 













Peace. Love. Hope.
We can do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva