1 Dress 5 Ways

It's been awhile since my last post but this one has a lot of pictures to make up for it! It's a first for my blog but I've selected one little, black dress and dressed it up 5 different ways. Every way is a different style depending on the day, mood, person, etc. Enjoy! 

1. The first look is just the dress itself! It's a simple but rather shapeless black dress from H&M that I got a long time ago for only $5.




2. The first real outfit is the casual look complete with a chambray vest and Converse sneakers! Oh, and don't forget the baseball cap and ponytail for the days where our hair just doesn't want to cooperate. 




2. For the second outfit I went for a more girly/bohemian feel. A high-low skirt easily slips over the dress and then all that is needed are some sandals and a floral scarf.




3. For the third outfit, I went for a more bold style. My favorite shiny gold sweater gave the look a more luxe feel but adding black high-tops toned it down and gave a more rebellious vibe. 







 5. For the last outfit I wanted to go for a more professional look. The dress itself is rather short so this might not be the best option for business occasions but hopefully you get the idea. By adding some tights, a cardigan, and cute flats a dress can easily be dressed for any professional occasion.  




 Now I have to ask, what's your favorite look!? Hope this helps everyone get an idea that there is so much you can do with just one piece of clothing! Best of luck!


Clothing from- Nordstrom, H&M, Forever 21, DSW, Converse, & Target


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva