DisneyLand

Last Friday, I spent the day in Disneyland in Anaheim, California! It was amazing like Disney always is. The day started off cloudy and rainy, but it did clear up by the end of the day.
Sporting my Mickey shirt, I decided that picture in front of his house in Toontown made all but perfect sense. Unfortunately, my outfit was covered the whole day by my black rain jacket (not shown) so no one else was able to enjoy my lovely outfit. All in all, Disney was a blast and, as always, very magical.

"Here you leave today and enter the world of tomorrow, yesterday, and fantasy"-Walt Disney



He had no mail surprisingly. 





Smooches.


Entrance to Minnie's house

Clothing From- Target & Nordstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva