Blog Break

To all my readers out there I want to let you know that for the next month I will not be posting to Life in Style. Why? Well my clothes seem to have gone missing from my closet...


Ok they didn't disappear, they are actually in a box and shipped off to my dorm room!  As you can see any further blog posts would just be v-necks and jean shorts! So until I move into my dorm room and all my clothes are back in my possession will I begin blogging again. Thank you to anyone or everyone that has looked at this blog, it means a lot! I will let you know when I return-hopefully sometime early September! Enjoy the rest of your summer and good luck to those of you entering college or entering another year in high school! Have fun!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva