Montréal

Today was our first day walking around the city of Montréal. There aren't too many specific sights to see in Montréal so we had a little trouble at first figuring out where we wanted to go. It's really just a large city with a lot of languages so it's kind of neat and definitely a cool city to walk around it. We did get to tour the Montréal Canadians ice arena which was very neat. Felt a little out of place being a Blackhawks fan though. 

For my city look of the day I chose my light weight, hi-low, zebra print dress with a sleeveless chambray shirt belted over it. As for the hat, I was in desperate need of something to block the sun so at a local boutique I bought a Tilly hat! An expensive hat that is said to block almost all the sun's rays, and last you a very long time, so we will see!  








Clothing from- Forever 21, H&M & Nordstrom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva