Lights Out

Last weekend I was at my cousin's for a sleepover when the power went out. Now you may think our night was ruined but that would not be the case. One of my cousins pulls out her DSLR and starts taking pictures in the dark! So having a blog and all I offer to be the model. And voila! Pictures taken in the dark with flashlights and slow shutter speeds. Instant blog photos I would say. 

As for the outfit, I couldn't have felt cooler in my faux leather high-waisted shorts and my union jack muscle tee. I also managed to layer some gold necklaces on top! Needless to say, I had a great last get together with my cousins before I head off to college. I love you girls! <3 








Clothing from- Forever 21, and H&M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva