These Are A Few of My Favorite Things


"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things"
-Maria, Sound of Music

Since I'm on this streak where I post everything but my outfits, I had a sudden thought while in the shower to share just a few of my favorite things that I've been enjoying for awhile now. 

Skechers Go Run
My lovely Aunt and Uncle from California sent me two pairs of Skechers recently. I didn't even ask for two pairs but my Uncle saw these in my size and threw them in. I wasn't expecting to enjoy them so much! I went hiking in them and worked out in them. The heel is super firm and supportive while the toe part is really flexible. They are also super light which makes every shoe better. So thank you!!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
To be honest, I've owned this bottle of 3 Minute Miracle for several years now since my cousins recommended it to me. I heard they have changed the look of the bottle and the formula of the product a bit, but it still gets rave reviews. I'v never been good with hair products and knowing if they actually do anything or not. But this one I do! It makes combing through you hair so smooth, your hair is way softer, and it smells delicious! Highly recommend it.

OPI Nail Strengthener
I went through a phase where I had acrylic nails but when the time came to get them removed, and my poor little stubby nails reappeared I asked the nail person what to use to help them grow back. She recommended the OPI Nail Strengthener, and let me tell you it works wonders. I've had a lot of luck with having pretty nice long nails but sometimes when I have to cut them short they don't grow back all that even. This stuff fixes that! If you are a fan of long nails, then you need this to help them grow and not break along the way!


NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
I don't know about a lot of you but ever since I started filling in my eyebrows life as never been the same. I started with a $20 Stila brow pen then moved down to a $16 MAC brow pencil thing and then low and behold stumbled across this cute little powder set for only...$4! The eyebrow pens and pencils may be convenient but I've fallen in love with the powder. It's quite easy to use and makes the eyebrows look fabulous. If you are just starting out in the area of filling in your brows- get this stuff!

MARC By Marc Jacobs Watch
So you all know about the Nordstrom anniversary sale that just ended a couple of weeks ago, right? Well let's just say I finally gave in and bought myself this lovely little piece. The black leather wristband plus the rose gold metal is just a dream come true, and I absolutely adore it.


Lean In
First of all, I haven't even read this book. I've read about 7 pages. But in those first 7 pages I got so excited about all that she just started to talk about that I stopped reading. Ok it wasn't really like that, it's just that non-fiction right now is really tough to read. Yet, this book as great potential to be amazing. I know it's going to inspire me to keep pushing forward as a women in the business world. I'm too excited, and I recommend everyone women (and man) read this book. It's going to be very enlightening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello : August

San Diego Vibes

Black & Green in Lake Geneva